2008년 10월 20일 월요일

Today I realized life is meaningless...agree?

I do. I mean life is kinda meaningless. And I have no motivation whatsoever to do anything.
I just lie in bed all day, even when I'm fully aware my exam is on Thursday, Fri, and Saturday.
Then I start hating myself for being so lazy and procrastinatingg (dammit can't even spell now)

I keep wondering am I doing the right thing. am I doing what I like. am I doing what I wanna do for the rest of my life.
I want a decent job by the time i graduate and in 10 years i hope to be in some place where people can admire at least a little. But am I doing enough to deserve this?
Am I going to regret this? I really do want a job doing what I really want to do, and still getting some respect from others with a fair pay of course. I don't expect to be wealthy but I want a decent house and a decent car. But most of all, I want to be enjoying my life 10 years later.

Stuff to do:
1. Cultural Studies Exam Thurs
2. Polit Science Exam Fri
3. Econ Exam Sat
4. Volunteer work Mon
5. Eng. Presentation Tues
6. Presentation Wed

댓글 없음: