2008년 10월 10일 금요일

new post in 6 days!

New post in 6 days! that's a record for sure! wow i must have been really bored. I'm not supposed to be bored though, my finals are coming up next week :( My arabic's just going eemm...so-so. it's still fun. I mean the writing still fascinates me. I totally regret bailing out from Arabic classes in Choueifat and not picking it up when EVERYONE spoke Arabic making me feel like some outsider.
I reallly wanna try out other languages. If I ever get to master Arabic before my deathbed, I'd wanna try out French. I did learn French before for like 3months? But it was horrible. Ms. LeSaux really knew how to tire people out and made us pay 5 pesos for every pad paper we didn't bring to buy herself cigarettes that she tried to hide by drinking tons of iced tea but to no avail. And later on my mom made me learn French privately form MRS. LeSaux, Ms. LeSaux's mother. Like I said before, the American Sign Language is on my list. Then I wanna try maybe Spanish.
Hey come on, don't look at me like I'm some overconfident language addict. Most of the students in my Arabic classes tell me Arabic is their fourth or fifth language. EVERYONE knows how to speak Korean and English. Most can speak French and Chinese fluently. Some can speak Spanish and German and Japanese. I'm the only person who can speak just 2 languages.

1. Master Arabic
2. (American) Sign language
3. French
4. Spanish
5. Chinese

Just 5 languages. That's all i ask. Oh wait, I might wanna add in Vietnamese. I've wanted to try it out coz whenever I go to Vietnam, where my dad lives currently, I have to communicate with words rather than sentences. Anyways Vietnamese is somewhat similar to French I heard so that'l make it easier.

Ma at salama. Au revoir. Ciao. Zai jian. Bye for now!

댓글 없음: