2008년 11월 22일 토요일

Sex Offenders

Do we give these sex offenders a second chance?

Maybe they do have some kind of crazy mental problem and they can't help it, but that doesn't give them an excuse. If I were the president I would give them death penalties but since I'm not and well Presidents just happen to be so forgiving when it comes to sex offenders I guess the only thing I can do is to sit back and watch on the news sexually abused children grow by daily.
But what if it was you? What if it was your child? What if it was your sister and your best friend?
Will you still sit back and talk shit about defending the rights of sex offenders who BY THE WAY have already had their second chance? Some might say well, what if you were the wife, the mother, or the friend of the sex offender? Would you still give them such a big penalty?

If you're asking me, I say YES! If my friend or my whoever commited such a crime that affected an innocent child and their whole family and made their life miserable, then I say we must take these consequences.

댓글 없음: